This dish is really fast food at its best. It takes almost 20 minutes to make and does not contain very many ingredients at all but is still really tasty! My secret to getting this classic extra creamy is to have cream cheese along with creme fraiche. Test joking, it really makes a big difference! This recipe is enough for 4 servings.
about 250 g of tagliatelle
1 yellow onion
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups crème fraiche
150 g of natural cream cheese
250-300 g cold smoked salmon
juice from half a lemon
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Chop yellow onion and garlic finely and fry them soft in olive oil.
3. Reduce to medium heat and add the crème fraiche and cream cheese and simmer until smooth.
4. Cut the salmon into thin strips and add to the pasta sauce. Pull off the heat after just a few minutes, it will cook quickly!
5. Cut some more, add lemon juice and taste with black pepper.