Ingredients 4 Servings
- burger: 800 g of beef
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Barbecue Spice Texas
- black pepper coarsely ground
- 4 hamburger bread, halved
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
- jalapeño100 g jalapeño1 dl vinegar, white wine
- 1 cup sugar
- onion relish
- 3 yellow onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil, neutral
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ml chili flakes
- 1 tbsp vinegar, white wine
How to prepare
Mix the mince with the spices and other ingredients. Form into four burgers and grill them on both sides for a few minutes.
Divide the jalapeños lengthwise and remove the cores. Blanch quickly. Boil vinegar and sugar and place in jalapeñon in the warm law. Allow to cool.
Fry the onion in a little rapeseed oil for about 10 minutes. Stir every now and then. When the onion softens and starts to color add sugar, chili flakes and vinegar and let it all boil for a while. Taste with salt.
Turn the accessories, onion relish and burger into the loaves and serve jalapeño.