Keto friendly and easy cooked dinner! Tip! Sprinkle some cheese or nutritional yeast on top before setting the zucchini in the oven for variety.
Ingredients 2 servings
- Zucchini Boats
- 2 zucchini, el. 1 large (2×20 cm or 1×30)
- 500 grams fresh
- 2 tbsp Food & Baked butter
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 0.5 yellow onions, chopped
Zucchini boats recipe
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Divide the zucchini lengthwise, cut out all the kernels and some extra fruit to make room for the filling.
3. Fry the minced meat in a frying pan together with butter, yellow onion, and tomato sauce. Stir and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
4. Then fill the zucchini with the minced meat and place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.