Ingredients American pancakes
- 2 tablespoons milk-free margarine
- 2.5 dl wheat flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups soy milk
- milk-free margarine, for frying
- maple syrup
- berries, fresh or thawed
- butterfly ice cream, or oatmeal ice cream
How to prepare
1. Melt the margarine and allow to cool. Mix all dry ingredients in a larger bowl.
2. Pour in half of the soy milk and whisk quickly to a smooth batter. Then add the rest of the oat milk and whisk together. Stir in the melted margarine.
3. Click out the batter in a hot frying pan with margarine so that they become as large as platters. Do not place them too close together in the pan.
4. Fry the pancakes on medium heat until they turn golden brown. Serve immediately with maple syrup, berries and possibly egg and milk free ice cream or cream.