Skip to content
Back to Top
Ingredients – Broccoli Soup Gluten Free
- 1/2 leeks
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 500 g fresh broccoli
- 1/2 l water
- 2 chicken broth cubes
- 1 jar of small white beans (400 g)
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200 g peeled shrimp
How to prepare
- Cut the leeks into thin slices.
- Fry them in margarine in a saucepan. Cut the broccoli into pieces (just remove the outermost portion of the stalk) and add it to the leeks. Add water and the broth cubes.
- Let the soup cook for about 15 minutes without lid.
- Start timer
- Rinse the white beans and add to the soup.
- Mix the soup smoothly with stick mixer or in food processor. Whisk down the crème fraiche, salt and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Serve with peeled shrimp. Feel free to stir over some chili oil.