Vegan chanterelle pasta recipe
- 400 grams of tagliatelle, egg-free, or other pasta
- 1 tablespoon milk-free butter
- 300 grams of fresh chanterelles
- 1 clove (s) of garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 0.25 pot (s) of fresh parsley
- 0.5 dl white wine
- 2 dl Oatmeal
- 1 dl water
- 2 tbsp vegetable fund
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 gram black pepper
How to prepare
1. Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
2. Rinse and strain the chanterelles. Fry the chanterelles in a frying pan until the water evaporates, stirring a few times over time.
3. Finely chop onions, garlic and parsley.
4. Add onion and butter/margarine to the mushrooms, milling together for a few minutes.
5. Mix in cream, water, white wine, foundation, and parsley. Bring to a boil.
6. Taste with salt and pepper. Mix the chanterelle sauce with the freshly cooked pasta – ready!