INGREDIENTS 4 servings
- 16 – 20 asparagus
- 350 g salmon fillets
- 1 bag of mixed salad, about 150 g
- 1 pot basil, the picked leaves
- 12 cocktail tomatoes, split
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar rosé
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil Fruttato Midio
- 2 package Mozzarella
- finely chopped chives
How to prepare
- Cut and remove the lower woody portion of the asparagus, peel the stalk with a regular potato peeler.
- Boil the asparagus 1-1 1/2 minutes in salted water, rinse cold.
- Cut them 5-6 cm from the top, slice the stems.
- Slice the salmon into 1/2-cm thick slices and toast them for 30 sec/side in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the salad, basil leaves, asparagus slices, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Distribute on plates. Also distribute asparagus buds, buffalo mozzarella, and salmon.
- Finish by sprinkling some chives.