INGREDIENTS 4 servings
- 1 package Rice shaped pasta of green peas & red lentils
- 1 jar Pepper grilled, rounded 6 pcs
- Sun-dried tomatoes Classico
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Capers medium-sized 1 dl
- Kalamata olives
- 1/2 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
How to prepare
- Rinse rice thoroughly with cold water in a sieve or colander. Boil it according to the instructions on the package. Let drain and rinse cold.
- Cut the bell pepper into smaller pieces, shred the sun-dried tomatoes and cut out and dice the fresh tomatoes.
- Mix rice, vegetables, capers, and olives.
- Stir together the vinaigrette and mix in it.
- Place on a platter and garnish with thyme leaves. Serve as your own right or as an accessory.