Avocado Salad Recipe – Ingredients 4 servings
- Avocado 1/2
- red bell pepper, thinly sliced: 1
- fresh onion, thinly sliced 1 pot
- parsley, chopped 3 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil Fruttato juice from 1/2
- black pepper
How to prepare
- Divide the avocado and remove the core.
- Cut the avocado into chunks and remove the peel.
- Mix with chili, fresh onions, and parsley.
- Taste-off with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- (Fresh onions are the freshly harvested onions sold in bunches in season. An alternative is lettuce.)