- 75 g butter
- 2.5 dl cane sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 grams of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2.5 dl wheat flour
- 100 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp baking powder
How to prepare
- Melt the butter and allow it to cool slightly. Mix the butter with sugar, water, and salt.
- Separate the eggs and mix the yellows into the batter.
- Mash the bananas and mix down.
- Mix flour, chocolate and baking powder and turn down.
- Whisk the egg whites to a firm foam and turn down the batter.
- Divide into cupcake molds and bake in the middle of the oven for 15–20 minutes, feeling with a test stick if ready.