Ingredients Bean burger recipe
- 400 g cooked chickpeas, gross weight
- 4 tablespoons chickpea paddle
- 400 g cooked black beans, gross weight
- 1.5 dl breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon smoked bell pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Chinese soy
- 1 tablespoon browned shallots or vegetable fund
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 200g vegan mayonnaise, preferably vegan (or regular mayonnaise if you are not vegan)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 0.5 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon bell pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon squeezed lemon juice
- 6 hamburger breads
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
How to prepare
- Measure out 4 tablespoons of the shovel from the chickpea can. Rinse beans and peas in cold water and allow to drain. Mash beans and peas to a rough mass with your hands or a fork.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients. Add more bread if the batter feels too wet. The batter should be firm and easy to form into six steaks.
- Mix all ingredients for dressing and taste with salt and pepper. Brush the burgers with oil and grill until they are nice in color and are thoroughly heated.
- Heat the burger bread and fill them with beef, lettuce, tomato, onions, and dressing.