Skip to content
Back to Top
Ingredients minestrone lentil soup vegan recipe
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 200 g carrot, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 dl water
- 400 g of tomatoes
- 2 vegetable broth cubes
- 100 g of spaghetti
- 380 g cooked red lentils, rinsed
- 0.5 zucchini, finely diced
- salt and black pepper
- 1 dl roasted onion, for serving
How to prepare
- Mash onion, carrot, and herbs in oil. Pour in water and pass tomatoes and crumb into the broth cubes. Break the spaghetti into smaller pieces and cook in the soup for 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils and zucchini and cook until the pasta is al dente. Taste with salt and serve the soup topped with roasted onions and black pepper.
Stir in the zucchini, macaroni (or quinoa), and sun-dried tomatoes. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Stir in the kale, crushed tomatoes, and salt. Simmer, uncovered, until the macaroni (or quinoa) is cooked, checking package instructions for cook time.