Tasty chicken wings to enjoy as a snack, or why not as an appetizer at the barbecue?
Ingredients beer marinated chicken wings
- 2-4 servings
- 1 bag of chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion, chopped
- 350 ml of beer
How to prepare
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, add olive oil and then slowly pour into the beer.
- Place the chicken wings in the marinade and make sure they are completely covered.
- Cover the bowl and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Roast the wings until cooked through.