A classic Lacto-vegetarian soup that warms well. It is also very fast and cheap to make.
Ingredients 4 servings
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 vegetable broth dice
- 8 dl water
- 2 dl cream
- 450 g frozen, chopped spinach
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, cooked
- 200 g of feta cheese
How to prepare
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Melt it soft in a pot with a little oil. Then add the wheat flour and stir.
- Crumble down the broth cubes and add water and cream.
- Let everything cook up and then cook for a minute.
- Thaw the spinach if frozen.
- Then pour it into the soup and let it cook for about 3 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup with boiled egg and crumbled feta cheese.