- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 3 eggs, whites only
- 1.5 dl powdered sugar
How to prepare
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Take the chocolate from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Beat egg whites and 1/3 of the sugar into a firm, white foam.
- Add remaining sugar and continue whisking to an even firmer foam.
- Drop the chocolate into the egg white foam.
- Click on meringues on a sheet of baking sheet paper.
- Do not mix or stir, just make sure to bring chocolate and egg white foam on each meringue, if you stir, the meringues will turn brown instead of melted.
- Bake 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Then leave them on the plate at room temperature overnight so that they get really dry and brittle.