Red Curry Pot with Chickpeas Vegan Recipe
- 3 dl jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 1 red onion, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 400 g carrots, in thin rods
- 250 g broccoli, in bouquets and thyme in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 4 dl water
- 1 vegetable broth dice
- 400 g cooked chickpeas rinsed, (can, gross weight)
- 1 tbsp honey or 0.5 tbsp agave syrup
How to prepare
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onions, garlic, carrots and broccoli. Add curry paste, coconut milk, water, and broth cubes. Let simmer for about 3 min.
- Pour the chickpeas down and taste with honey. Let everything warm and serve with the rice.