Ingredients 4 Servings Caesar Salad with Pasta recipe
- 400 g pasta
- 2 packages Bacon
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 150 g Grana Padano 16 months
- 1 jar anchovy
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 3 Sardines, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice
- 1½ dl Extra virgin olive oil Classico
- 1 gram salt
How to prepare
- Start with the sauce: Mix egg yolks, mustard, garlic, anchovies, and lemon juice.
- Whisk around to make the sardines a coarse puree.
- Add the oil to a narrow beam while whisking gently.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Let the sauce rest while you cook the pasta.
- Fry the crispy bacon slices in a hot dry pan and place them on a paper towel to soak up excess fat.
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package.
- Tear the salad roughly and then mix the dressing, salad, and pasta.
- Top with planed parmesan cheese, the whole -anchovy fillets and bacon in pieces.