Ingredients 4 servings
- 2 jars Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 thick slices of country bread, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil Classico
- 1 head roman salad, in pieces
- Grana Padano 20 months, planed or To the Ceasar dressing
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil Classico
- 1 1/2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 yolk
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 pcs Sardels, mashed
How to prepare
- Set oven to 225 °.
- Whisk together the vinegar and egg yolk to Caesar dressing.
- Add the peppers, sardines and finally the olive oil.
- Now the dressing is done.
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Blend olive oil in an ovenproof form.
- Add the chickpeas, salt, and stir.
- Roast the peas in the oven for about 12 minutes.
- Place the bread cubes in the chickpeas mold and continue to roast about 8 minutes, or until the bread cubes have a nice color.
- Turn around sometime in the meantime.
- Mix the chickpeas and bread cubes with the salad.
- Ring the dressing over.
- Planing on parmesan cheese (or Västerbotten).