Spaghetti Carbonara – a given dinner saver that with some good accessories turns into a delicious and festive meal.
In this recipe, classic bacon is replaced with turkey bacon instead and does not contain as much fat, but of course, regular bacon goes well. The creamy sauce is mixed with the pasta and turkey bacon and it becomes a lovely pasta stir. As a tip, you may want to add some cream to the egg batter as well. Freshly ground black pepper literally puts the seasoning on the right.
Then enjoy wonderfully good pasta dishes with good accessories.
Ingredients Spaghetti Carbonara
- 1 package of leaf parsley
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 pcs turkey bacon (or Bacon)
- 70 g of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package of Arugula
- 1 silver onion
- 360 g of tagliatelle
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 egg yolks
- olive oil
- black pepper
How to prepare
- Boil 360 g of tagliatelle as directed on the package (save 1 cup of pasta water when pouring into the egg mixture).
- Slice 2 pt turkey bacon. Heat olive oil in a spacious frying pan.
- Roast turkey bacon and 3 squeezed garlic cloves for 4-5 minutes.
- Chop 1 paw leaf parsley. Whisk together 4 egg yolks, 50 g grated parmesan, and parsley in a bowl.
- Tomato and arugula salad: Slice 2 tomatoes, 1 silver onion, and 1/2 cucumber. Mix on a saucepan with arugula (well rinsed). Sprinkle with a good olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Mix the bacon, egg mixture and 1 cup of pasta cooking water with the pasta in the saucepan.
- Taste-off with salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Top carbonara with 20 g grated parmesan cheese. Serve with tomato and arugula salad.