Ingredients 6 servings
- Flour: 3 dl
- Butter: 125 g
- Coldwater 2 tablespoons
- Chicken Breast Fillets: 2
- Leek: 300 g
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Red pepper: 1
- Light crème fraiche, spiced with peppers & chili: 2 dl
- Egg: 3
- Grated cheese gratin: 2 dl
How to prepare
- Chop flour and butter into a grainy mass. Add water and work quickly into a dough.
- Press out the dough into a mold with removable edge, about 23 cm in diameter. Cut the pie shell with a fork and let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Set oven to 200 °.
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces. Shred the leeks. Salt and fry the chicken in butter in a frying pan. Add the leeks and let it simmer. Let cool slightly.
- Seed and dice the paprika. Mix chicken, leeks, peppers, crème fraiche, eggs and half the cheese.
- Bake pie shell about 10 min.
- Divide the mixture into the pie shell and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in the bottom of the oven 35-40 min.