Ingredients 4 servings
- Chicken breast fillet: 500 g
- garlic cloves: 2
- Salt:1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Cooking cream 2½ dl
- Chicken broth: ½ dice
- Dried rosemary: 1 tsp
- lemons grated peel and pressed juice of ½
- Black olives: 1 dl
- Fresh parsley: ½ pots
- Potatoes: 750 g
How to prepare
- Start by peeling and boiling the potatoes in lightly salted water.
- Cut each chicken fillet into 3 pieces lengthwise. Peel and chop the garlic.
- Brown the chicken in butter in a frying pan, salt and pepper.
- Mix cream, broth cubes, rosemary and lemon juice in a saucepan. Add chicken and garlic. Let cook under lid for about 5 min.
- Stir in lemon zest, olives and chopped parsley. Garnish with lemon and serve with potatoes.