Ingredients gluten-free chocolate mousse
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 1 jar of crème Fraiche (1 jar corresponds to 2 dl)
- 250 g dark chocolate
- fresh berries
How to prepare
- Divide egg into yellow and white. Beat the egg whites to a hard foam.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar fluffy.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Mix chocolate with crème Fraiche, egg yolks and sugar. Season with rum.
- Carefully turn down the egg whites. Sprinkle the mousse into beautiful glasses. Leave the mousse cold for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Start timer
- Serve with some optional fresh berries and whipped cream.