Ingredients raspberry souffle
- 100 g frozen, thawed raspberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp raspberry liqueur
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp potato flour
- 1 tbsp water
- 5 egg whites
- possibly lightly whipped cream or ice cream for serving
How to prepare
- Set oven to 175 ° C.
- Mix the raspberry with stick mixer to a puree. Mix with water, liqueur, and sugar.
- Boil the puree and stir it with potato flour stirred in cold water. Let cool.
- Whisk the egg whites hard and gently turn them into the puree.
- Lubricate 4 batches (for 4 servings). Pour the batter into the molds and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve the soufflés immediately with lightly whipped cream or ice cream.