A few things are as good as a musty and warming lasagna! Containing lasagna plates, creamy bechamel sauce, and tasty minced meat sauce.
The bolognese with red wine, thyme, onion, carrot and celery can cook for a long time so that it becomes really full of flavors.
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 shallots
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g of beef
- 2 dl of red wine
- 2 jars of whole tomatoes (400 g)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 thyme twigs (2 thyme twigs correspond to 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme)
- bechamel sauce
- 8 parts milk (3%)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 50 g butter
- 3/4 dl wheat flour
- 2 pinches of white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- about 10 lasagna plates
- 2 dl grated stored cheese
How to prepare
- Peel onions, garlic, and carrot. Chop the onion and cut carrot and celery into small cubes. Fry onion, garlic, carrot, celery and tomato puree in half the oil in a saucepan or large saucepan until it gets a little color.
- Add the rest of the oil and mince, fry until the mince gets a little color.
- Add wine and bring to a boil. Crush the tomatoes with a fork and add together.
- Bring to a boil (lid on) on low heat for about 1 hour. Season with salt and pepper,
- Set oven to 200 ° C.
- Bechamel Sauce: Heat the milk and cream. Melt the butter in a saucepan and whisk the flour down. Add the cream milk a little at a time while whisking. Bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes with stirring. Taste with pepper, nutmeg, and salt.
- Turn lasagna plates with bolognese and bechamel in a greased oven shape. Finish with plates and a thick layer of bechamel. Sprinkle with cheese. Set in the middle of the oven for 30-40 minutes until it gets a nice color.
- It contains milk protein.
- Make gluten-free: choose gluten-free lasagna plates and replace wheat flour with cornstarch.
- Make lactose free: choose lactose-free products of milk, cream, and butter.
- Make egg-free: choose egg-free lasagna plates.