A quick-cooked bean salad from Mediterranean cuisine with pickled red onion that can be prepared the day before.
- 1 package of cocktail tomatoes
- 1 large bag of dilute salad shoots
- 1 bag of black beans – ready to eat
- 1 bag of kidney beans – ready to eat
- 1/2 jar Artichokes marinated
- 1/2 jar Cerignola olives cored
- 1/2 package of Parmigiano Reggiano 14 months, torn
- 1 bunch of kale / black cabbage
- 2-3 tbsp Pesto a la Genovese
- 1 pot of fresh basil
- 1 Pickled red onion
- 1 red onion
- 1 dl water
- 1 dl Balsam vinegar rosé
How to prepare
- Cut the red onion into thin slices and place in a separate bowl. Beat rosé balsamic vinegar and water.
- Leave to cool until the salad is to be served. It gets better the longer it is allowed to stand, preferably overnight.
- Divide the tomatoes and mix them with the salad shoots, beans, artichokes, olives, and grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Cut the coarse stalk on the kale and tear the leaves into medium-sized pieces of mouth. Turn the kale into a little pesto. Mix with other ingredients. Sprinkle with freshly picked basil leaves.
- Let the red onion drain in a strainer, top the salad with the shade of pickled red onion just before serving.