Pulled pork is an American slow food classic that has become extremely popular.
Serve with hamburger bread, avocado, onion from the casserole and more barbecue sauce. There are endless opportunities with pulled pork.
Ingredients 4 servings
- 1.2 kg boneless pork loin
- 2 yellow onions
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fling salt
- 1 teaspoon bell pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Barbeque sauce (amount according to preference) (preferably homemade)
- butter and olive oil
How to prepare
- Set the oven to 125 degrees.
- Lubricate a small cast iron pan with lid.
- Mix salt, bell pepper and cumin powder. Rub the pork loin with this. Then place it in the greased pot.
- Pour on the barbeque sauce.
- Slice the onion roughly and place it on top of the curry. Press the garlic.
- Put in the oven and leave for 4 hours. Then you can easily pull the meat out with forks. If it does not work then put it in the oven for a bit longer.
- Serve with hamburger bread, avocado, onion from the casserole and more barbecue sauce.