Make a fresh and tasty salad with quinoa. Quinoa is rich in protein and dietary fiber and has a low proportion of saturated fat. Quinoa is available in different colors and makes your salad beautiful, tasty and extra moderate.
Black quinoa is as good as it is effective. Boil the quinoa in vegetable broth and mix with creamy avocado, sweet tomatoes and green onions that first got the taste of a lime-acid dressing with hot sting of sambal oleek. A click of hummus is perfect!
Ingredients 4 servings
- 2 dl black quinoa
- 1 vegetable broth dice
- 5 dl water
- 2 green onions
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime shell
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp sambal oelek
- 1 dl chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to prepare
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Place in a saucepan along with broth cubes and water.
- Boil and cook under the lid as directed on the package.
- Shred the onion finely.
- Cut the tomatoes in half. Divide and core avocado. Cut out the meat and cut it into cubes.
- Stir together glue peel and juice with sambal oelek, coriander, oil, and salt. Mix with green onions, tomatoes, avocado and quinoa in a bowl.